SASA Annual Conference
Annual Conference Collaboration and Professional Development
The SASA Annual Conference, typically held in January of each year is the perfect time to network with colleagues through keynote speakers, conference sessions, participation on committees such as Marketing, Dining and Human Resources, partner showcases, networking opportunities and social events.
2022 Conference information
January 5-7, 2022 | Turning Store Resort Casino
More information coming soon.
Highlights of the Annual Conference:
In January 2021, SASA’s Annual Conference virtually delivered hours of industry-specific professional development opportunities, networking, collaboration and time to celebrate successes! During our 2020 conference, 32 campuses and dozens of our corporate partners were in attendance at the 2020 Conference, making it one of our best to date!
- Keynote Speakers: Each year the SASA Annual Conference invites industry experts to share their knowledge and experience to members, on topics ranging from generational communication, inclusivity & accessibility, sustainability, leadership, and more. Speakers often share suggestions and tips that can be immediately incorporated into practice.
- Informational & Educational Sessions: Dozens of sessions are available for members to attend. Any and all are welcome to each session, regardless of expertise or position. The purpose of these sessions is to educate members, highlight cutting edge tools & success stories, and share resources.
- Working Sessions: Members meet with others in their expertise to discuss hot topics, strategies, success stories, and more. Members often leave these working sessions inspired and with tools and strategies to bring back to their own campus.
- Networking: All of our sessions and down time offer space to meet new people, share ideas, and collaborate with other professionals in our fields. Our Corporate partners showcase their products and services while offering unique solutions to obstacles and challenges auxiliaries face.
- Fun: The Conference Venue is typically in the center of (or near to) activities and attractions! For the last few years, our Conference was held at award-winning Turning Stone Resort Casino.