LETTER from SASA President Patrick Savolskis
Saying that 2020 has been difficult is a huge understatement, through these difficult times, a constant has been the commitment of SASA members to support one another and move our organization forward.
Some of the milestones we will strive to accomplish together this year include:
1. SASA becoming an incorporated 501c3 organization for the first time.
2. Continuing our support of New York State MWBE businesses and programs that reflect our values as an organization.
3. Holding our first ever “virtual” conference and seeking professional development and networking opportunities for our members.
4. Strengthening our partnerships with industry experts to provide insights and support for our auxiliaries.
5. Bolstering and supporting the work of our sub-committees to move our projects and programs forward.
This is a difficult time to talk about growth, but SASA is growing. Our group has always been flexible and resilient. Now, more than ever, we will need to call on those traits to innovate and grow SASA. I look forward to working with all of you.
Ready for 2021,